Thursday, November 13, 2014

sketchings....



two things you will find throughout our home:  
dirty socks (i'm constantly picking them up) and my son's sketchings.

they are everywhere.
i found these on the computer desk this morning.

i used to save all of his artwork,
i have binders and folders and more boxes of his early artwork 
but i couldn't keep up,
he draws in such a prolific rate...
he draws while he studies, while he watches movies, while he eats...
i'm sure the drawing helps him process things mentally and emotionally
i've written about my special resident artist before.

there are times when the litter of sketches throughout the house 
drive me BONKERS !!!
but mostly, they make me smile
knowing that his creativity is flowing.


erica
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Those are awesome. I am starting to find little doodles all over the place in our home. It seems when my little man finds a piece of paper and a pen (or pencil) he has to doodle :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!