Sunday, November 2, 2014

upgrading


out with the old and in with the new
after a year of stepping, they sure look tired...


these treads have serviced me through several step classes per week for over a year
can you tell i've gotten attached?

although i love thrifting, i am not a shopper...
malls give me a head ache
so even buying much needed shoes is a royal pain in the @$$ !%&#%&*


however, i know how important this technology is for high impact aerobics
and even if i choose to keep putting off the shopping expedition, 
my achy feet would be constantly reminding me.


so here's to a brand new year of step classes
with brand new runners...

yesterday, 
i took them for a test drive through super step 
and they were great !!
my feet and knees were extra happy...

erica
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Yay for new shoes. I love getting new running shoes. I dislike shopping too :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!