Sunday, November 30, 2014

yay... snow !!!

the weekend forecast called for some snow
and my children were so excited.
we rarely get the white, fluffy stuff 
in our corner of canada's west coast.

but...overnight,
we went from this 
(15 degrees celsius)...

to this...
( -1 degree celsius)


my daughter, 
still in her pajamas,
woke up and went straight out on to the back deck
to enjoy the glorious fluffiness of it all...



 it was magical !!!
she knew she had to enjoy it while it lasted
because all was green again by noon.

erica
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Magical indeed. And we have your weather today, it is grey, and 14 degrees :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is magical! We had some snow on Wednesday and I heard maybe some more on Wednesday? But I wonder. Loved seeing the snow love!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!