Thursday, January 29, 2015

blue bottle lovin

the sun was so beautiful all week
it came shining through my dusty cobalt blues...

i don't know what it is about blue glass that triggers happiness in me.
even when it's grey outside... i think they are beautiful.

but boy oh boy...
when the sun decides to beam out its radiance,
my home transforms into something like a chapel.

a little bit cluttered and needing some dusting, mind you,
but a blue glass sanctuary nonetheless.










































erica
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Blue is a calming color and I wear it more frequently than ever. Love the way you captured the sunlight playing against the blue glass :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Karen...I'm always trying to capture the sunlight !!! Have a great weekend

      Delete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!