Saturday, May 23, 2015

clap along...

because i'm happy...
clap along
if you feel
like 
room
without a roof !!!!
clap along 
if you feel
like
happiness 
is the truth !!!

                 - pharrell williams

(don't you just feel like dancing and clapping 
whenever this song comes on?)
with such beautiful weather
it is hard to keep anyone inside.

as you can see,
my two have not yet outgrown their box of chalks.
for years now, our street has been designated a cycling route through the city.
it's great because we get to wave to hundreds of cylists everyday (many are friends).
oh...and my kids have officially taken on the duties 
of chalk-art greeters for our block.

wishing you all wonderful weekend !!
erica
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Yay for bike-friendly roads! I'm about to head out into this beautiful day on my bike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Love this. I wish someone had done that for me when I was cycling. It only ever happened in races, and goodness it definitely perks you up when you see a message on the road.

    Hope you guys are having a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!