Wednesday, June 24, 2015

thrifted threads: blouie blouie blouie blouieeee

welcome to 'what i wore wednesday'
today, i'm linking up with lindsey and the ladies for some fashion fun
i've always been crazy for anything tie dye and batik
and you already know my weakness for indigo blues...
so you can imagine how thrilled i was to find this thrifted cotton top.
(in just my size!, for only $2.50!!)
the top is made of 100% rayon and the tag says hand wash or dry clean only
but it has already survived  several cold water machine washes... (bonus!!!)
i love its casualness and how well it pairs with my favourite denim pants and shorts.
but... have you noticed these blue bells?
 (they're my neighbour's from down the street)
i am stunned by their blueness every time i pass by...
can it get any bluer than that???
wishing you a very happy hump day !!!

erica
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. That is a such a vibrant blue and even more intense and beautiful in the bright sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!!! I am still amazed at the wonderful things you find at the thrift stores. It is always hit and miss for me, usually miss :(

    Hope you are having a great day Erica. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your neighbor's gorgeous blue flowers and your clothing style. I am always thrilled when I have a good thrift shop day, that is where most of my clothing comes from, I just can't see paying department store prices when Goodwill has clothes for a fraction of the price.
    Happy Day to you!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!