Wednesday, July 22, 2015

thrifted threads: market day

welcome to 'what i wore' wednesday
i'm linking up with lindsey and the ladies
for some fashion fun.

today is market day in paris
so my daughter and i were up early to get to the stalls and line up for 
cheese, sausages, bread, fruit, vegetables and some of those macaroons .

the weather is still in the warm side and perfect for dresses, skirts, 
and in my daughter's case, soccer shorts !!!
my little girl has grown so much...
already, she is taller than i am by at least a couple of inches.
more and more lately, she is getting into my closet 
and pulling out and wearing some of my clothes.
i think it's wonderful...that my thrifted wardrobe is getting double the use!!!

erica
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Are you guys standing on the coffee table :)

    Cute photos. Hope market day was fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we are...such bad tenants, aren't we? The market was full of wonderful goodies yesterday...thanks Kim.

      Delete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!