Tuesday, September 22, 2015

fun stuff: after the switch

i've switched the locations of my knitting baskets
and my once neglected yellow/pink blanket is now gaining some length.
look...only a few more rows and they are almost the same size.
 i couldn't finish lori lansen's the mountain story in time - darn those seven day reads!!!  i've place it on hold and hope to get a copy to finish with.

meanwhile, a copy of matthew thomas' we are not ourselves came in to fill the void.
i'm finding the story quite depressing but for some reason can't put it down!?! 
(no spoilers here !!!)
what are you knitting? reading?
care to share?

erica
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see them when they are finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny how just moving around a basket can spark knitting on a neglected project, I do the same thing here.
    The blankets are looking great.
    I want to read We are not Ourselves, I've heard it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the pink one catching up, they're both looking wonderful. How far through do you think you are or is it a knit til you run out of wool project?

    ReplyDelete
  4. still loving your yarn! and yay for a good book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed that book , can't wait to see what you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really worked to switch the baskets! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!