Wednesday, September 16, 2015

thrifted threads: snap out of it


welcome to 'what i wore wednesday'
today, i'm linking up with lindsey and the ladies for some fashion inspiration.
the weather has definitely cooled down around here
everyone is slowly layering up to stay warm and cozy
i've even spotted a few passer byes sporting toques and scarves (eeek!!)

yesterday was a chore day for me - so my outfit consisted of 
an easy pull-over and shorts (both thrifted) 
...oh, and i added a necklace just for fun !!
i started these thrifted thread posts 
because lindsey's objective behind it really resonated with me
"i started this originally as motivation to get out of my daily uniform of jammies or sweats, but now i am encouraged and held accountable to put a few extra minutes aside for myself"


after everyone in the house has left for school or work...i usually start my day with a workout.  life got busy (excuses, excuses) and i found myself living in gym apparel for the rest of the day (all week...all month...all year)

these postings really did snap me out of that trend.
also...it's a great reason for me to make my bed!!!
happy hump day everyone !!!

erica
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Love all the pretty flowers and your top.
    I laughed when I read this post, I stay in my workout clothes
    a lot, sometimes it's just easier for me as I have been working
    out twice a day lately. This getting older is not easy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those flowers are just stunning. What a great way to make sure you get out of those workout clothes. I actually enjoy getting dressed in the morning, even though I don't have anywhere to go. I am not the hang out in my pjs, or yoga clothes all day kinda gal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely flowers I wish that we had a cool down like you are having. It's cooler in the mornings but by afternoon it's hot!! You look lovely in purple :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!