Wednesday, October 21, 2015

thrifted threads: go green !!

its been an exciting few days in canadian politics,
we heaved steve and trudeaumania two is on !!!
this was what i wore to the polls on monday.
can you tell which underdog i was cheering for?
this thrifted retro sports jacket
is a hand-me-down from my son.
at one point it was his 
'where is my favourite ? did you wash it because i'm going to wear again todayjacket, 
until he woke up one day, too big for it.

well...it's mine now!!!
the green party didn't do too well in our riding
and canada ended up with a majority government (UGH!!)
but we were all dancing and celebrating
at the farewell to steve party 
which went into the wee hours of monday night
happy humpday everyone !!!

erica
xoxo

joining lindsey

2 comments:

  1. Love the jacket. Hmmm...hand me downs from your son, I like it. Might work out for me one day too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're rockin' your kid's old track jacket. There's a lot of love in that Green garment :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!