Tuesday, November 3, 2015

fun stuff: knitterings

after a weekend of torrential downpours
the sun came shining and brought everyone outdoors ...including the knitterings.

my scrap blankets are still on the needles.
the pink one grew quite a bit because i brought it along with me
to visit with grandma (ian's mom)
my book club met last friday...
and i got a new book to read
have you read it?
karen joy fowler's we are all completely beside ourselves
i'm only a couple of chapters and i already know it is going to be a good read.

what are you knitting? reading?
care to share?

erica
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Your blankets are growing. I will have to check that library for that book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blankets they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors of the blankets so bright and deep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still waiting on the sunshine here, fingers crossed that it will be soon.
    I want to read that book, we seem to have the same reading taste. :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!