Friday, January 1, 2016

happy new year

       so, i close
    my eyes 
       to old ends
     and open 
         my heart to  
new 
       beginnings.

                                              - nick frederickson
thank you for journeying with me this past year...
thank you for all your kind words and virtual hugs and kisses
2016 is here and has gotten me all excited !!!

after reading brene's book,
i've decided that my word for the year is 'vulnerable".
lets (you and me, together) see how this changes this particular space.
(p.s. the introvert in me is saying 'pleasedon't hold your breath')
but i'm inspired...greatly, by her urgings to claim, to use, to share 
the power of our stories.

we are spending the first day of this brand new year
kayaking to the epicentre of the 4.8 earth quake 
that hit our area two days ago.
the forecast for the day is calling for sunny but frigging cold...
so pray we don't tip over for an accidental polar bear swim.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!

erica
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed your kayak :). A very Happy New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year Erica!! may you have a lovely 2016, being an extrovert (sometimes).

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!