Monday, January 4, 2016

snoopify your day

today 
is a good day 
to have 
good day!

                          - snoopy
i am a lover of new beginnings.
i love these chances/gifts to start again, with a fresh perspective, and renewed energy...
i love love love mondays...and today is a special one, being the first one of the new year.

but i know...with the end of the holidays, 
there are some of us who aren't quite ready to head back 
to the regular scheduled program !!!

so i'm sending all my powers of intentions 
out to the big wide void specifically for them...

i really need today to be a good day.
i need the hours, the minutes, the moments to unfold slow and easy and palatable.
i need to see clearly that the tasks before us just requires us to go one easy step at a time.

get up...
get dress...
(i'll make you some eggs and toast just the way you like it)
together, you and i and snoopy can handle anything...

erica
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. That's a lovely intention - I really needed it today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that quote on my desk :) I had no idea snoopy said it though.

    Happy New Year my friend, wishing you all the best in 2016.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!