Tuesday, April 12, 2016

fun stuff: blue on wood pile

after our big tree trimming weekend,
i was left with this.
 so i thought i would bring my blue scrap blanket out for a photo shoot, 
 while my son helped with sorting and clearing out the debris.
great job !!!
thank you thank you !!!
now what about mowing the lawn?
i have reborrowed gayla trail's grow great grub
from our library to help me get started with my tomatoes.

it is a great resource for small space gardening.
f.y.i., gayla has produced some wonderful videos as well.
and finally, in between knitting and the garden
you will find me behind my book club book for this month
claire cameron's the bear.
 what are you knitting? reading?gardening?
care to share?

erica
xoxo

joining frontier dreams and small things

2 comments:

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!