Tuesday, April 19, 2016

fun things: colour overload

are you ready for some colour overload?

here they are...
my four blankets 
that are still on the needles
(getting a photo shoot on the back deck)
although two are almost finished 
(just a few more inches on the purple and the pink/orange blanket)
i have to somehow get my head around their colour combinations again to get them done.

as you can see my khaki scrap blanket has been neglected (but not forgotten!!)

as for my reading?
i'm still working on the same books:  
claire cameron's the bear; and gayla trail's grow great grub.
the weather has been exceptionally fine lately 
so i'm afraid the gardening has superseded my reading.

yes folks...the tomato seeds have been started !!!
what are you knitting? reading?planting?
care to share?

erica
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow they are so big and colourful and wonderful. Who will recieve these wonderful "yarn hugs?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blankets are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your kind words... they really do make my day !!!